Is Chipotle ethical?

What Choice found

Choice can get this wrong — tell us if something's off.

1–3 of 3

Workplace equity Confirmed

Chipotle scales back DEI programs

Chipotle scaling back workplace DEI programs.

1 sourceRead sources
themarysue.com
Coca-Cola, Disney, Deloitte, GM, PayPal, Chipotle, Comcast, Accenture, Boeing, Molson Coors, Brown-Forman (Jack Daniels) – Also confirmed to be scaling back DEI initiatives.

Workplace equity Confirmed

Chipotle hires C&I director for inclusion strategy

Chipotle hired a Director of C&I to create and execute a strategy for inclusion and enhance existing programs with C&I training.

1 sourceRead sources
sec.gov
•In 2024, Chipotle hired a Director of C&I to create and execute a strategy for inclusion, advise across Centers of Excellence, and enhance existing programs with C&I training.

Labor & working conditions Allegation

Chipotle faces allegations over pay

Employees at chains like Starbucks and Chipotle have started organizing in an effort to secure better pay and benefits.

1 sourceRead sources
business-humanrights.org
Employees at chains like Starbucks and Chipotle have started organizing in an effort to secure better pay and benefits.